For further enquiries, please contact: Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
Continuing Professional Development
SILE CPD Points
Download Brochure HERE
SILE Attendance Policy
Participants who wish to obtain CPD Points are reminded that they must comply strictly with the Attendance Policy set out in the CPD Guidelines. For this activity, this includes logging in at the start of the webinar and logging out at the conclusion of the webinar in the manner required by the organiser, and not being away from any part of the webinar. Participants who do not comply with the Attendance Policy will not be able to obtain CPD Points for attending the activity. Please refer to http://www.silecpdcentre.sg for more information.
REGISTRATION, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Places are limited and can only be allocated in order of priority upon receipt of registration and any payment due.
2. SIArb reserves the right to update or amend the details of the programme and/or the names of speakers without prior notice.
3. SIArb will not entertain any request for a refund of fees. However, a confirmed registrant who has paid in full the webinar fees but does not turn up for the webinar will be entitled to collect a set of the materials provided.
4. If you are unable to attend the event, an equivalent substitute may attend in your place at no extra charge provided that at least 3 days prior written notice is given to SIArb.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the event.
Please register for this event using the online form below.
| 05 Aug 2021|
05:00PM - 07:00PM
COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR: The Mindful Business Charter – Practice and Perspectives (5 August 2021)
| 06 Aug 2021|
04:00PM - 05:15PM
SIAC Russia Webinar The SIAC Advantage for Russia-related Projects and Transactions (6 August 2021)
| 12 Aug 2021|
05:30PM - 07:35PM
WEBINAR: Interim Measures in Arbitration: A “How to” Guide (12 August 2021)
| 19 Aug 2021|
05:00PM - 06:15PM
Maxwell Lectures: Harmonising Judicial Approaches to Choice of Law in Arbitration Agreement (19 August 2021)
| 02 Sep 2021|
05:30PM - 06:30PM
Beyond Arbitration: Global Perspectives: "Climate Action: Low-Emissions Technology and the Journey to Net-Zero" (2 Sep 2021)
| 06 Sep 2021|
09:00AM - 12:40PM
Joint APIEx - SIArb “Spotlight on Experts” Virtual Conference (6 September 2021)
| 14 Sep 2021|
06:00PM - 07:45PM
WEBINAR: Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in China and India (14 September 2021)
| 08 Nov 2021|
09:00AM - 06:00PM
Online Fellowship Assessment Course (FAC) 2021